– The update of the Handicap Index based on the scoring records from another Federation is applied under Rule 1.4 of the Rules of Handicapping and Rule 2.3 of the Procedures on the Rules of Handicapping in Portugal – Appendix P.
– This procedure aims to update the Scoring Record in Portugal with all acceptable scores and applicable adjustments.
– The affiliated player must submit the Scoring Record from the other Federation to the Handicap Committee.
In the Club Area
Reports -> Players List -> Select the player -> Import Scores -> Register each score
– Registration format: By Score Differential, Adjusted Gross Score, Stableford Net
On WHS scoring records Score Differentials are normally available.
– Insert date, time, description, and data of each score
Note: Scores will be used on the calculation at the end of the day and the handicap will be updated for the next day.