Home Club Transfer
– Applies to players that have a license number in the FPG.
– The transfer process is requested by the new Home Club of the player.
– The renewal of the federation license is automatic, and the new Home Club is responsible for its payment.
– Fill in the Home Club Transfer Form
www.fpg.pt -> Centro de Documentação (Documentation Centre) -> Transferência (Transfer)
– Send the Home Club Transfer Form duly fulfilled to email@example.com
– The request for a new license will be processed by the FPG´s License services.
– Menu Tasks -> Update Federated-> Update-> Yes -> Confirm Update -> Yes
– If the player does not yet exist in the local database, a record is created in the players’ list.
– If the player already exists in the local database, the player’s file is updated.
– If the player does not yet exist in the members’ list:
– Players/Members-> Players -> Button “Create Member”
– Check / Complete / Update the Member’s file -> Save
– If the player already exists in the members’ list:
– Players/Members-> Members -> Check / Update the Member’s file -> Save
– The invoice is sent to the e-mail address previously identified, by the Club, for that end.
– Make the payment, using the ATM reference.