– The affiliated player must submit the Scoring Record from the other federation to the Handicap Committee
In the Club Area
– The update of the Handicap Index based on the Scoring Record from overseas should start by importing scores.
Reports -> Players List -> Select the player -> Import Scores -> Register each score
More details here.
Note: The scores will be used at the end of the day calculation and the handicap will be updated for the following day.
If after the handicap is updated, with the imported scores, the Handicap Committee decides to make a further adjustment based on the scoring record from overseas:
In the Club Area:
Reports-> Players List -> Select Player -> HCP Adjustment
– Fill in:
– Reason: Info HCP WHS (Estrangeiro)
– New HCP: Insert new Handicap Index
– Comment: Register information supporting the decision
– Escolher ficheiro/Choose File: attach support file.
Note: the new handicap is immediately available. When a player submits a new score, a handicap adjustment is applied to the previous cards, corresponding to the change of handicap applied by the adjustment.