Occasionally, in situations where a score has been incorrectly registered, it is possible for the Handicap Committee to delete the score from a player’s record:
In the Club Area
Reports -> Players List -> Select Player -> “Scores” tab -> Click on the “trash” icon -> Delete
– Applies to scores played in general play, submitted by the player via myFPG or by the Club via Datagolf, and within a stipulated period (15 days from the score date). If the score was already counting for handicapping purposes, the handicap will be updated at the end of the day calculation.
– It applies to imported scores submitted by the club via Club Area, and it is available only on the day of submission of the score (before the score is counting for handicapping purposes).
– It does not apply to tournament scores submitted to the central system of the FPG.
– The function described above deletes scores and should be used carefully.
– To keep the score on the scoring records, but only remove the status of acceptable for handicapping purposes, please apply that procedure.